The MVM Zrt., as the dominant participant of the national electricity supply, considers the quality-based approach a requirement in all its activities, it acknowledges the values of sustainable development and also expects applying these principles in its business relationships.
The MVM Zrt. operates a quality management system (applying the MSZ EN ISO 9001:2001 quality standard) and an environmental management system (applying the MSZ EN ISO 14001:1997 environmental standard); these two systems are integrated according to the European requirements, and they ensure the controllability and the measurability of achieving the set aims.
To continuously improve its quality and environmental achievement record, MVM Zrt. is committed to the following objectives:
- it defines the quality and environmental aims that suit the strategy of the company;
- it fulfils the requirements defined in the laws and other regulations, takes part in elaborating the European regulations by participating in the different professional organisations;
- it emphasises energy-efficiency, the responsible approach to the use of the natural resources and the reduction of the environmental pollution;
- it enhances the professional knowledge of its employees, their quality-based approach and commitment to sustainable development by organising regular trainings and courses;
- it develops its management system by applying the elements of the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) and other efficient technologies and methods;
- it informs the public regularly about its activity, results and the environmental impacts of its products and services.
MVM Zrt. does its best to sustain its corporate reputation by improving the environment and enhancing the company’s efficiency as defined in the management policy.